When I go to “Settings” and then “Rules” and try to delete rules I don’t want in there, the program doesn’t save or remember the rules I deleted and puts them right back in there.
To make the Advanced Email Verifier remember the changes in the Rules settings, do this:
1. Exit the Advanced Email Verifier.
2. Open the directory where the Advanced Email Verifier is installed.
3. Delete the RuleUpdate.txt file from the AEV8 directory.
4. Open the Advanced Email Verifier and delete the rules.
5. Click OK to save the settings, then re-open the Rules settings and see if the deleted rules are there or not.
The deleted rules must not appear anymore.
Interested? Learn more about our Advanced Email Verifier.